BATH CUPBOARD

Cupboard with vintage containers.
I found another vintage style cupboard for the bath. I LOVE these! If you're blessed enough to have a bathroom large enough for one of these you should really consider it! There is plenty of storage for all your bath needs in this cupboard that can be handily put into different compartments: cupboards with doors, cupboards with glass doors, drawers, and open shelves! You can also use the top for even MORE storage.

The vintage style glass jars also add to the vintage look and feel.

Be sure and check out my PINTEREST VINTAGE STORAGE COMMUNITY BOARD for more storage ideas.  Click on  the PINTEREST button on the right sidebar to go there.

The board is open for ANYONE to add their OWN  finds to the board. Just message me on Facebook or e-mail me through this blog to let me know you'd like to be a "member". We can share ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 BENEFITS OF ORGANIZING

PLANNING FOR SUMMER FUN

FIRST STEPS TO DE-CLUTTERING