A New Adventure In Organizing

 Are you feeling stressed and overwhelmed because of too much to do? Too much to even think about? And then there's Covid! That and other things just add stress to an already busy life. The initial Covid lockdowns brought significant changes to the lives of my son and daughter-in-law just like many other people. My son who works in the IT department at the Mayo Clinic had to work from home. My daughter-in-law, Monica, a teacher, also began working from home teaching online to kindergarteners ( how does that even work ?),  their daughter, a college student had to come home and finish through online learning, and their 12 year old son, Charlie,  also started online learning at home while also receiving help from Mom and Dad. So all four of them had to find their own space to do work and school. They figured it out as many people had to do but it took a lot of creativity. 

This was Charlies first year in middle school with many changes such as having different teachers instead of one like in elementary school. He was getting confused having so many different assignments from different teachers so Monica had to get him organized in his thinking and also in his homework assignments. She bought him different colored notebook and matching colored folders so he could keep track of each subject separately. Usually the schools provided assignment notebooks but with the transition this got lost in the shuffle.She bought him one of those also. It made a big difference in his work being organized and completed on time.

Just like Charlie, getting organized can keep you on track!  One of the things that I am known for in our family is "being organized" and then wanting to help family members get organized! Of course, not all family members welcomed my "help"! Hah! My teenage granddaughters were a bit hesitant to let me help organize their rooms! LOL 

Many years ago I made a planner and sold them before it even became a big trend. After that got out,  people kept asking me to come and talk to their group about organizing. My biggest speaking engagements were talking to Tupperware Salespeople on how to organize their business and balancing both their personal lives and business lives.  That was fun! I don't know why I stopped doing that. But now I'm back at it and even getting one of my granddaughters involved in this endeavor. 

Stay tuned to this blog to see what we're up to in creating things that will help you plan, organize, simplify, and more! A New Adventure!

la det skje!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 BENEFITS OF ORGANIZING

PLANNING FOR SUMMER FUN

FIRST STEPS TO DE-CLUTTERING