BACK TO BLOGGING IN 2020

So it's been awhile since I've written on this blog post. In attempting to simplify my life I had to let it (the blog) go awhile! Really, how can I take time to WRITE about living simply when the writing about it just adds more busyness to my life and making it more complicated! Hah!

I'll share more about what I eliminated from my life, besides taking a break from blogging,  in another post. For now I just want to welcome you to the blog and let you know how I will continue to move forward here in this space.

As you can see on the front page I will be sharing about: living simply, mindfulness, decluttering, a balanced life. Maybe with a little nature and gratitude thrown in. These topics will help us live with less stress in our lives while adding more happiness.



            I hope you'll follow along on this journey to a well ordered AND balanced life!



It's January and we live up North. In MinneSNOWta! But we have four seasons to enjoy so I"ll be sharing some seasonal thoughts as well. Some people say our seasons are: Winter, Winter, Summer, And Winter but for ME there is enough of each season to enjoy all the seasonal treats of Autumn and Spring as well! But I always look at the glass half full so I might see things a bit differently.

You've probably heard of Hygge? Well I'll be sharing about what I see as the Minnesota or American version! And with a new name, of course! And the American version of FIKA!

I've also been studying the mind-body connection for several years now and I'll be sharing about what I've learned and relating it to the topics stated above! Knowing how your mind works can help in living a well ordered and balanced life.

I hope I can add value to your life in the ways I have learned as I share these topics and others. I'd love to hear YOUR ideas as well so we can learn from each other!

We're a bit warmer here today, 35 degrees above zero! That's 3 degrees above freezing and that's a warming trend  for  MinneSNOWta in the winter! Now we'll be seeing people out jogging in shorts! No kidding! And coming to church in shorts and flip flops!

I also have another blog where I share my vintage finds which I sell on Etsy. My little shop is called Gwen And Alma's! The names of my two grandmas! Hop on over there if your interested!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! And Enjoy the Super Bowl tomorrow! We'll be having some chili while watching the game!

Ha en fin dag! ( Norwegian )

Translation: Have a good day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 BENEFITS OF ORGANIZING

PLANNING FOR SUMMER FUN

FIRST STEPS TO DE-CLUTTERING